The #1 Webcam Archive

More than 268,809,725 hours of video of 457,370 performers

To continue, you must confirm that you are an adult person

Yes, I'm over 18
We are experiencing temporary technical issues with recording

Day 5, No Updates, Still Not Working

Day 5, No Updates, Still Not Working

Starting to wonder if, not when, this site be working properly again. Although support has never been good at communicating with it's paying customers I am hoping we will at least get an email at some point explaining problem and if and when a resolution can be expected. Now I was given a 3 day extension to my membership 2 days ago which I found to be funny. Just wait until it is fully corrected and credit me that many days, but oh well, whatever. Worst thing is I have seen several great puss slips from some of my favorite girls which I would have been able to go back and find here on recordings but... Hoping for some good news here soon, but any news would be appreciated. Hey Recu Admin, how about an email to you paying customers to let us know what is happening. Thanks.

39 11
Watchingthefun 2026-09-30 19:01

I agree, its been down a lot more than 3 days. I missed one of my favorite honeys doing a 5 hour show, clicked here hoping to catch it. Totally disappointed 😢

9 Reply
alexisavra 2026-09-30 20:48

Thats right. We have already brought recording back for some streams, which is why you can see new videos now. But the recording process is still being restored, so some parts of streams may not be captured.

We are still working on it. Once recording is fully back to normal, everything should be captured as usual.

this is what i got from the admins so i guess its a matter of time until they fix it but i dont know how long they take

7 1
ragnbull 2026-09-30 20:51

Thanks. I guess that is a little bit encouraging.

0 Reply
ragnbull 2026-09-30 20:53
Response to alexisavra

Good to see that you actually got a legitimate response. Wait and see, hope for the best.

4 Reply
alponcho69 2026-09-30 21:45

I follow many and none of them have been updated and or new videos from the lost days. In addition, three "free" days, not good, should be all the non-video working days.

8 Reply
kosunset4980 2026-10-01 00:46

Just checked my favorites and I have 10 minutes of one of them. So nothing to see here still. Fingers crossed for a resolution. Some of my fav girls were on break and came back during this fun time and I got nothing from any of them. Sad.

2 Reply
raspberryman 2026-10-01 04:45

just as when some of my favourite streamers started streaming back these couple of days, they pull this crap. Darn it man. I just want a fun little time is that so tough ):

0 Reply
alexisavra 2026-10-01 08:44

What if we download the chaturbate downloader from here( this is what they choose in this site) and we do this for ourself on our favorites? Does anybody know if this works?

0 Reply
alponcho69 2026-10-01 20:07

An extra 3 days.......of "extended" membership, I have seen a few members not been members!

1 Reply
alponcho69 2026-10-01 21:06

I have noticed some of the new models that had videos and now there are no videos to be found (Houdini.... magically disappeared). This site may be closing soon, and they are not telling anyone because of the new members and paid per year existing members, if you pay for a year or more.... good luck getting your refund!

1 1
ragnbull 2026-10-01 21:25
Response to alponcho69

That would suck. This site, despite its problems has been quite fun while it lasted. The longer it goes on with out being fixed the more I believe you are right. Might be that the good times are over here.

0 Reply
0/2000 symbols