The Biggest Chaturbate Archive

More than 268,540,805 hours of video of 456,990 performers

To continue, you must confirm that you are an adult person

Yes, I'm over 18

What is going on with this site???

What is going on with this site???

So many models not being recorded and posted, the few models that are being recorded are getting 2-4 minutes videos posted. Is 27:56 the time limit allowed now because that's the time of more than half the videos on my first 3 pages of subscribed pages. Speaking of pages, does any one else think having the options of "previous & next" at the bottom of each page is much worse than just having page numbers so you can click a page 7 instead of having to scroll down and press next 7 times to get to the same place. Love the site but with so many intended improvements the site is worse than it was before. Please use Contact Us and let admin know we want page numbers back. I hope the site is restored to working properly soon because it is a Great site when it functions properly.

16 4
ff_ 2026-09-28 16:54

There are many models I follow whose shows were not recorded at all yesterday, not even for a few minutes .. and Yes , I noticed that recording just minutes

8 Reply
jpbrenner 2026-09-28 20:42

It would be nice if Recu addressed these problems. Some site changes this year have been good.
Disappeared page numbers and very short videos, obviously NOT good.

1 1
ragnbull 2026-09-28 21:02
Response to jpbrenner

Be sure and send them a detailed message stating so, and then of course they will reply with no explanation. But we have to let them know we liked the former setup.

0 Reply
kosunset4980 2026-09-28 21:19

Was wondering the same thing. Missing fave models too. I know they were on but no recording here. Not cool.

1 Reply
0/2000 symbols